Despite your love for the cheerful summer, tanning has become your everyday affair that you really don’t enjoy. You do want the sunshine and its happiness but surely not at the cost of your skin. Today, I have the best piece of news for my folks! I have for you the most astonishing home remedies on how to remove tan. These will fade away the tan in no time. So, let’s read more!
1. Lemon juice for sun tan removal: Lemon is good for removing facial scars and the rule applies to tanning as well. The citric acid in it makes it one of the best home remedies for tanning. Simply slice one lemon and rub it on tanned areas. Let it sit for a couple of minutes before you wash it. Do this remedy once every day before you shower.
2. Cucumber for sun tan removal: Cucumber is an amazing cooling agent that is beneficial for irritated skin. Take 1 tablespoon of cucumber extract. Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and rose water to it. Mix all the three ingredients well and apply it on your tanned skin. Keep it for 15 minutes before you hit the shower. Doing this 1 to 2 times daily will remove the tan completely in 3 to 4 days.
3. Turmeric (haldi) for sun tan removal: Now is the time to use this powerful ingredient resting on your kitchen shelf. Turmeric is a golden way to restore the colour of your skin. Take 2 tablespoons of bengal gram flour and add a dash of turmeric to it. Add 1 tablespoon of rose water and 1 tablespoon of milk too. Apply it and let it air-dry. Then wash it with cold water. Turmeric can leave a yellow hue on your skin after use. So make sure you that don’t use a lot of it.
4. Tomato for sun tan removal: Here is one of the most brilliant home remedies to remove tan from face. Tomato is stuffed with depigmentation properties. With regular use, you can use it for prevention of sun tan. Grab one tomato. A refrigerated tomato will work more in your favor. Squeeze out all the juice. Apply it on your face for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse with water. If you can use this remedy every day, you will see the tan go away instantly.
5. Aloe Vera for sun tan removal: Aloe vera is a wondrous plant that is safe to use every day. The refreshing agent will help you get rid of tan easily. Take a meaty aloe vera leaf and slit the skin lengthwise. Scoop out the pulp and beat it with spoon until it is frothy. Now apply it on the tanned areas. Wash it off 15 minutes later with cold water.
6. Yogurt for sun tan removal: Yogurt is a wonderful ingredient to lighten your skin. This home remedy surely calls for a try. Take one tablespoon of plain yogurt. Both yogurt and tomato make powerful sun tan removal home remedies. So, add 1 tablespoon of tomato extract too. Smear the paste evenly on your face, hands and neck. Wash it off after 30 minutes. Do it once every day to get the most effective results.
7. Sandalwood for sun tan removal: Sandalwood is popular beauty element that has skin lightening properties. As a home remedy for sun tan removal, it is really simple to use. Take 2 tablespoons of sandalwood powder and add rose water enough to form a smooth paste. Apply this sandalwood paste before you sleep. Throughout the night it will work to restore the earlier shade of your skin. Wash it when you wake up.
8. Potato for sun tan removal: Do you know potato has mild cleansing and bleaching properties? It will be really refreshing for your skin. All you have to do is take a fresh medium-sized potato. Clean it and then grate. Have all the juice out. Now apply this juice on your tanned skin with a cotton ball. Keep it for 10 to 12 minutes and rinse it off afterwards. Repeat the remedy every day until the tanning gets cleared.
9. Gram flour for sun tan removal: Gram flour has given us a natural remedy to clear off the dead skin easily. Take 2 tablespoons of gram flour and a few drops of rose water. Mix them well to form a paste. Gently apply it on the tanned areas and let it sit for at least 10 minutes. Now that the paste has dried, you can wash it off. Doing this remedy just 2 times a week will be enough to get the desired results.
10. Oatmeal powder for sun tan removal: You surely know how incredibly nutritious oatmeal is. But do you also know about the soothing power it has for skin and tanning? Know it now! Take a few tablespoons of oatmeal powder and buttermilk enough to prepare a thick paste. Rub it on your tanned skin. Repeat this remedy thrice a week.
11. Strawberry for sun tan removal: Strawberries are really fruitful when it comes to lightening your skin and removing any scars too. This is a lovely remedy that you can use 2 times a week. Crush 4 to 5 strawberries and add 2 tablespoons of milk. Dab this mixture on your face. Now put this mixture on areas of your skin that are tanned. Keep it for 30 minutes and then rinse.
12. Coconut water for sun tan removal: Coconut water in your system is good to keep your skin away from infections. But having it on your skin will also do away with tanning. Take 1 tablespoon of coconut water and 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder. When you mix them well you will get a thick paste. Apply it on affected areas and let it air-dry. Wash with water after the paste has dried.
13. Cabbage leaves for sun tan removal: Cabbage leaves can do miracles for you! This is an easy and instant remedy you will enjoy the most. All you have to do is keep fresh and cold cabbage leaves on the sun-tanned areas for 15 to 20 minutes until they become dry. You can repeat this remedy 2 to 3 times a day.
14. Almond for sun tan removal: Almonds can effectively relieve the symptoms of tanning and make your skin a lot healthier. Grind 4 or 5 almonds along with rose water. Make a granular paste. Add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice to the paste and stir well. Smear it on the affected areas and scrub for 1 or 2 minutes. Leave it for at least 4 minutes before you wash. Doing this remedy just 2 times a week would be sufficient.
15. Bitter gourd for sun tan removal: This rich vegetable is extremely good for really bad sun tan and sunburn too. Just 1 bitter gourd is enough to perform this remedy. All you have to do is juice it and apply it on your skin. Massage for a minute then let it rest on you for 5 to 7 minutes. You will see the difference when you cleanse it. 1 bitter gourd will give you enough juice. You can refrigerate the juice that remains in an airtight container.
16. Ice cubes for sun tan removal: Nothing will benefit you as immediately as ice cubes. A massage with these will give you relief in no time. Super bad cases of sun tan can make your skin itchy. Take 1 or 2 ice cubes, considering how intense your sun-tanned skin is. Rub the whole of ice cubes over the damaged areas. You can repeat this remedy every time you feel burning or itchiness.
17. Raw papaya for sun tan removal: quite surprisingly, raw papaya is really good for skin. Take 1 raw papaya and grate it to make a paste. Apply it on the damaged parts of your skin. Wash the paste 15 or 20 minutes later with lukewarm water. You can use this natural treatment every alternate day until the skin has completely recovered from tanning.
18. Baby oil for sun tan removal: You might not realize but it is true that baby oil has many beauty benefits. You can use it to heal your tanned skin too. Just apply baby oil on the areas you want to heal and massage nicely. Let it be on for some time and shower afterwards.
19. Green tea for sun tan removal: Well, green tea can be quite favourable for your skin. 1 green tea bag, 1 cup of hot water and a cotton ball is all you will require to do this remedy. Prepare 1 fresh cup of green tea and let it cool down for some time. Now that it is cool, apply it on tanned skin with the cotton ball. Cleanse after 10 minutes. I will advise you to repeat this remedy twice a day for awesome results.
20. Milk for sun tan removal: As you would know, milk is no more the secret element to lighten your complexion. Everyone, today, knows its wonderful properties. Take 2 tablespoons of milk and dab it on your skin with a cotton ball. Wash it only after it has dried up naturally. Doing it at night would be best for you. The lactic acids in milk will not only erase the sun tanning on your skin but also make it fairer than before.