Moong sprouts chat recipe if very simple. Moong sprouts chat is not only the tastiest recipe but also the healthiest recipe. Since moong sprouts chat is made out of moong spouts, they are enriched with more nutrients. This chat is very simple and can be made within 10 minutes.
Ingredients in moong sprouts chat recipe
People who want to make moong sprouts chat recipe chat instantly but get ready with all the essential nutrients.
- Sprouted moong beans- 2 cup
- Onion- finely chopped
- Green chilies- finely chopped
- Tomatoes -1- finely chopped
- Red chili powder
- Lemon juice
- Chat masala powder
- Boiled potato
- Tamarind and green chutney (or use the paste)
- Salt to taste
- Sev – 4 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves
Moong sprouts chat recipe
- Sprout the moog beans and keep it ready. Today the sprout moong beans are also readily available in the market. It can be used them for instant needs.
- Rinse the sprout moong beans well. Make sure that they are clean
- Now, steam the sprouts in a cooker. If you are in need of a crunchy chat, make sure that they are half cooked.
- Once if they are half cooked, place them in a kitchen towel and let to get drained completely.
- Smash the potatoes but not completely. Add red chili powder, chat powder, salt, tomato, onion and green chili to the potatoes and mix it to a chat consistency.
- Add the tamarind and green chutney to this mixture. If you are unable to make chutney, you can make use of the readymade pastes available in the market. Mix it well. People who don’t want to use chutney can avoid it as this is optional.
- Now add this mixture to the half cooked sprout.
- Sprinkle few drops of lemon juice on this chat.
- For garnishing coriander leaves can be used.
- Sprinkle some sev and Papdis on its top. This will give crunchiness and good taste to the chat. And obviously kids love having it in their chat.
Once if the chat is sprinkled with sev, they must be served immediately. This is because if they are left for a long time, the sev will become soggy and there will not be crunches in the chat. Hence sprinkle is at the time of serving.
Children will never prefer having the healthy stuffs as easily as they sound to be. Hence the healthy stuffs must be provided in the most attractive way so that they will prefer eating it. While considering this factor the sprout moong chat will be the right option. This chat can be prepared twice in a week in order to provide the best snack to the children after their school timing. Since the preparing time is also low, people who make this snack can also feel easy. But it is to be noted that this is the dish not only for the children but they can be given even to the senior citizens in order to provide them all the essential nutrients.
Moong sprouts chat image
Tags: Recipe for making moong sprouts chat, moong chat, fenugreek chat, indian chat , how to make indian chat